Monday 4 May 2015

May 4th 2015 Day 1


8F- Today the 8F students spent the day at the Japanes Community Center in Edmonton. They learnt how to count in Japanese and how to write their names. We then headed over to the Japanes Village restaurant for a wonderful lunch. Students made it back to class for block 8.  Thanks you again to my volunteers and to my students for behaving wonderfully. 

8A- Today while I was with the 8F on the Japanese Field trip, the 8As started searching through chpater 4 for information on Japan and its worldview. Students will be contiunuing this worksheet tomorrow while I am unfortunately gone again with the 8Es on the Field trip. Looking forward to takeing thr 8As on Tuesday the 12th.


7F- Students were asked to finish the worksheets from last week. During the second block they were given a simple poster project that is to be completed individually.  As I am not here again tomorrow, I ask that the students email me with any questions and I will be sure to answer them.  I will revisite the project directions on Wednesday. The due date for this project is tentatively set for Monday May 11th 2015. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

May 16th 2018 Day 4

PE 8EF ( Block 1) - Today we played indoor kickball Études Sociales 7D ( Block 3 &4) Students continued to work on their Jigsaw proj...