Tuesday 2 September 2014

First Day!

Welcome back!

Today the 8F class ( my homeroom ) spent the entire morning with me, going over the student handbook, many different important forms that have been sent home. The students have also been briefly introduced to the New Google Classroom app that will be used as a constant this school year in my class. They will be signed up tomorrow!

The 7F class was given the course outline and we read it through together. Tomorrow they will be introduced and be able to log into the Google Classroom App that will be used constantly in my class this year.  I was super impressed with the amount of french that I was hearing in this class!

Mlle Erin Bucharski


No comments:

Post a Comment

May 16th 2018 Day 4

PE 8EF ( Block 1) - Today we played indoor kickball Études Sociales 7D ( Block 3 &4) Students continued to work on their Jigsaw proj...