Wednesday 25 November 2015

November 25th 2015 Day 6

Social Studies 7H 
      Today we did two things. First I explained and handed out the permission forms for our activity day that will take place on December 18th 2015. We ask that you pay online, if you you are unable to please send exact cash along with the permission form before December 10th 2015.
      Secondly, I handed out a study guide to the students on Chapter 3. The test is on December 4th 2015. Students were asked to study individually today and go through the study guide by picking out everything they can answer quickly. Tomorrow I will be going around with sticky notes. Students will be writing down 1 thing they know very well and 2 things they need clarifications on. I will then go around individually to each student to re-explain the concepts they need help with.
     Reminder to all students that I am available every lunch hour, before school (8am) as well as after school if they would like some extra one on one study help. All I ask is that students give me a heads up that they are coming! 

Études Sociales 7F
    I handed out a study guide to the students on Chapter 3. The test is on December 4th 2015. Students were asked to study individually today and go through the study guide by picking out everything they can answer quickly. I went around with sticky notes at the end of the second period. Students wrote down 1 thing they knew very well and 2 things they needed clarifications on. I will then go around individually tomorrow to each student to re-explain the concepts they need help with.
     Reminder to all students that I am available every lunch hour, before school (8am) as well as after school if they would like some extra one on one study help. All I ask is that students give me a heads up that they are coming! 

Études Sociales 9F
     Students wrote their chapter 2 tests. Marks will be up as soon as possible.

FLA 7F  
    Today we started workinng on correcting our grammar tests. Students will have time to correct them tomorrow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 16th 2018 Day 4

PE 8EF ( Block 1) - Today we played indoor kickball Études Sociales 7D ( Block 3 &4) Students continued to work on their Jigsaw proj...