PE 8EF ( Block 1)
- Today we continued with our volleyball tournament.
Études Sociale 9F ( Block 2 & 5)
- Today was the LAST two periods to work on the LSJPA Project. This assignment is due on Tuesday November 14th. We will be presenting them in class.
Social Studies 7G ( Block 4)
- Today we learnt about the 13 colonies that became the USA. Student got the chance to compare the 13 colonies to the colony of New France that they had previously learnt.
- Students were supposed to hand in their Current Weekly News. If they did not please have it ready for tomorrow!
DIY 7 ( Block 6 & 7)
Today was or last class of DIY. We had a little showcase and then ended off the quarter with a little reward of a movie! I will be posting some pictures over the weekend!
Études Sociales 7D ( Block 8)
- Today students worked on a review sheet. There will be a quiz on Tuesday, November 14th in Block 8!
PE 8EF ( Block 1) - Today we played indoor kickball Études Sociales 7D ( Block 3 &4) Students continued to work on their Jigsaw proj...
PE 8EF ( Block 1) Today we practices our Dribbling , by playing a few tag like games. We Played Sharks and Minnows and Dribbling Freeze Tag...
PE 8EF ( Block 1 ) - Today we started off our Basketball unit with some shooting. We reviewed the proper form and students got the chance t...
Études Sociales 9F (Block 1 & 8) Today we worked on analyzing PAT sources in groups of 2. Students did this for both block, each block ...